Friday, July 24, 2009

Pretty Bird Design


I have started my own custom Invitation and Announcement company. After doing invitations for friends and family i have decided to branch out and do it for real. I opened shop a couple of months ago and have been really blessed to be quite successful with it. I wanted to share with you a couple of my designs, and hope that if you know anyone that needs invitations or announcements that you will send them my way. These are just a couple of my designes check out my blog for more.
WWW.prettybirddesign.blogspot.com










2 comments:

Lexi Paige said...

Amee girl! It looks like you are doing well for yourself! You are SO talented! I hope life is treating you well! Are you still doing nails and all that on top of having a new business! Good luck honey!

Unknown said...

Cute invitations Am! Your so brilliant.