Monday, October 26, 2009


It had been far to long since my last entry. So i thought it was time to update you on what had been going on in our life's.

Lake Powell:

We went to lake Powell for one last trip before summer was over. This trip was alot different for us we usually have all of spencers family there, this trip there was just a small group. I love lake powell, there is just nothing quite like it.

1st Anniversary!!!!
Spencer and i celebrated our first anniversary. It was so much fun. Spencer gave me a puppy so it kind of put a stop to most of our plans. but it was still nice to go away and do whatever we wanted. I cant believe its been a whole year. Every day just gets better then the last. By far getting married was the best thing i ever did. I love spencer so much more now then when we got married.


Spencer gave me the most adorable cuddly puppy! She is such a fun addition to our family. She is a pure bread Polmeranian. when we got her she was just 12 weeks old. She has changed so much in the short time we have had her. She will not get any bigger she will just turn into a poof ball.

Spencers Hospital Stay:

Spencer and i were driving home from our nephews baptism and he all of the sudden instantly got pale, really sweaty, nauseous, and was really dizzy. Once we got to my moms i had to help him walk into the house, whenever he stood up he would fall to the left and could not walk. He threw up his lunch once, and about 10 minutes later he started throwing up blood. That's when we decided it was time to go to see the Dr. I drove him up to layton to the insta care there and the Dr. on duty said that his vitals, and the symptoms he had were so server he needed to go to the ER right now he suggested an ambulance. I asked if i could drive him there my self and he said that he had been an ER doctor for 10 years and he would not suggest an ambulance if he did not fill like he really needed one. So in the ambulance he went. One we got to the ER there was a 4 hour waiting period but because he came in on an ambulance we got to go right in. So to make a long story short after 6 hours in the ER, and x-ray, Cat scan, and lots of blood tests. They decided to admit him. by this time he is feeling fine, just tired. So we spent the night in the hospital and i think i got the worst night sleep of my life sleeping on the most uncomfortable couch/bed ever! They did his blood work throe out the night, and a scope down his stomach in the morning they decided to release us from the hospital around 2:00 the next day. After all of that they still dont know what was wrong with him!!! but i am glad to say that he has not had any of the symptoms any more.

Wedding Cake:

My sister in law, spencers cousin, and I made a wedding cake. What a good experiance! I now know why they charge so much for wedding cakes. I really enjoyed the experiance and would totally do it again. but this time i would charge for it! ha ha

Ellies ER visit:

So a week after spencers hospital visit ellie decided that she was feeling left out and need to go to the ER also. My mom was holding here when she started to move her head back and fourth, and she would not stand up she would just lay there, so spencer and i got in the car to take her to the animal ER on the way there her eyes started to roll into the back of her head and she turned into a puddle in my arms. So spencer stepped on the gas. once we go there we still had to Waite in the waiting room even tho she was just a puddle and not responding. once we go to see the vet (about an hour later) she was responding, walking around and smelling everything. The vet did not know what was wrong with her or why she was shaking her head. He wanted to run all of these blood work tests on her but would not have the results for two days anyways. So we decided to take her home. She slept for about an hour and woke up back to normal! So we payed $104.00 buck for the vet to tell us he does not know what was wrong with her, and after a little sleep she was fine. Frustrating!!!


I have been taking alot of pictures lately. What is mostly a hobby had turned into a fun little business. I did a wedding last week, Family pictures, baptism pictures, & new born pictures. I love photography and am excited for all of the photo shoots i have coming up this next month.


lexiandjeremy said...

Hey girl! I can't belive it's been a year already since you have been married!! Time just flys doesn't it! Looks like you have beeen BUSY!! You're little Ellie is just the most adorable pup :) How much fun for you! Jeremy and I just got a little maltese named Harlow and she's just a bundle of energy I love her!! I miss you girl, I'm always telling people about you and your cute pretty bird looks like you have a lot going on right now! love it! I'm coming to back to UT to visit in June so we should try to get together and do lunch! It looks like you're doing really good! I miss you girl! Take care :)

Cate and Kory said...

GOsh! I hope things get better! That is so weird that your husband and your dog got sick and no one knows why! AHHH! Good luck!